Monday, August 20, 2012

Let's see how long these last!

Between the fall/Halloween manicure and this one, I had just a plain purple/red color for work. On Saturday I worked a double, 8 hours and my nails went to hell and got all chipped. On Sunday I worked another double and it ended up being 11 hours. I broke two nails. I almost cried right then and there. Thank goodness they were on my right hand though! Anyway I worked today at my nanny job so I just got the chance to repaint my nails tonight and this is the result! I work again Wednesday and though I'm not supposed to wear these to work, I'm totally going to. They're going to get chipped anyway. I'll stop talking now. Swirls!


I used Orly Rose Radiance and Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Brilliant Bordeaux!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I already have one but thanks for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete