Sunday, August 12, 2012

Testing the Waters

So at my new job, I'm not supposed to have crazy nail polish. The only approved colors are rosy pinks and soft reds which basically sucks. The first couple days I have my previous mani which was the ruby with the gold glitter and my manager didn't say anything so I'm really hoping they aren't strict about it. Today I had this beautiful lavender and she still didn't say anything. Now I'm gonna test the waters with this somewhat simple design.



For this manicure I used Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac, Spoiled Correction Tape and Sinful Colors Amethyst.

I'm just crossing my fingers that I'm not going to have a problem with my new job and my nail art hobby : (

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! OMG very work
    appropriate i would say. You could also try out a fishtail mani, using pastels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I work at a pretty nice restaurant so I think if I do have a problem it will be with the length and stuff that might chip into food or whatever, even though I have little contact with the food as a server *sigh* I did a fishtail with pastels a few weeks ago and it turned out great! That's a good idea for a work friendly though! Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. Looks really great! Hopefully you can get away with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! Everytime I see my manager I automatically put my hands in my apron like I'm reaching for something lol

      Delete
  3. One of my TOP faves :3 It is different, creative and pleasantttttttt :D

    ReplyDelete